Merry Christmas! Today's song is the Santa Rap by Eclipse 6.
Okay not going to say a lot because I'm in the middle of our family Christmas still, but wanted to get this out for you. So we always have an impromptu Christmas at my grandma's house so we had lunch and now we're playing cards. Will owns a game called Killer Bunnies and he got two expansion packs for it for Christmas so we've put those in and are playing a master game. I of course am still sickly so I've been playing with one hand with a glove on so I don't infect all the cards. Let me say though that despite being good at the expansion packed game, it's taking forever. We've been playing two hours now and are still on the first game. It's going to be a long day. Anyway Happy Holidays and I hope you enjoy this concert of Christmasized songs.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment