Good Morning. Today's song is I Wonder by Diffuser.
Alright I guess it's about time to explain what's up. So...I have issues with my dad. Huge issues that I've mentioned in previous years, but for the last three we haven't been in contact. Except for when my loan comes due and he feels the need to remind me that his name is on it. But Christmas does weird things to people and not only has he emailed and called me, but emailed and called my sister, and even called my grandparents. It's unnerving to free yourself of such a harmful influence only to have them force themselves back in so easily. The gist of it is he wants back in our lives and doesn't understand why neither my sister or I ever want to associate with him again. Which is insane. Our problems are obvious and for him to not get that means he is either a legitimate psychopath like I've been saying for years or got some serious brain injury that made him forget how he is. Either way I'm holding my breath for the holidays now waiting for the fallout that will surely come when Christmas passes and we still have responded to his attempts to reconcile. Side note: this song is weirdly good for my current situation. If you take the romantic undertones out of it, it's kind of like a conversation with my dad. A conversation that will never happen in real life.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment