Saturday, December 31, 2016

Year 4, Day 313

Hey guys. Today I give you Stay A Little Longer by Brothers Osbourne.


I know it's technically New Years but it's another fake holiday so I'm not going to choose any special song for it. That being said it is nice to have a set day where you say "okay, time to get my shit together." So in honor of that tradition let's all share a resolution that we want. Twist though: it can't be a typical one like losing weight, eating better, or being better when it comes to procrastination. Make it something ridiculous and totally obtainable so you can get one done out of the gate. My New Year's resolution is to put together a list of the DC timeline for television much like what Marvel did. Or make it something super hard and personal that you'll absolutely hate doing, but probably should handle anyway. My New Year's resolution is to get rid of my debt and tell my dad that we're no longer tethered to each other so get the fuck out of my life. Or make a resolution to pay it forward, however small a gesture. My New Year's resolution is to pay for everyone's coffee at Tim's and create a conga line of (literally) paying it forward in drive thru. Leave yours in the comments, I'm anxious to read them.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment