Saturday, December 3, 2016

Year 4, Day 285

Hi everyone. Today's song is Goodbye by Glenn Morrison featuring Islove.


It isn't until you're house sitting for someone else that you realize the things about your own home that you miss. My family always tries to make it seem like they're doing me a favour by getting me out of my tiny room, but I've realized I like it small. I don't need a giant spacious house (although they are nice), I just need it to be homely. My other uncle came by to pick up his TV that got delivered here and he said something about this uncle's house that I never realized was true until now. This house is sterile. It feels fake homely the same way a hotel does. You know there's places to sit, lights everywhere and even Christmas decorations, but no matter what you do you can't fully let your guard down. It's exactly how I felt when my family went to Lake Louise in November a few years ago. What is the number one thing you guys miss about you're home when you aren't there? Think about it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment