Morning. Today's song is Pork and Beans by Weezer.
So I'm heading back home now finally. My uncle had a little duel with mother nature and they ended up stuck on their vacation for another day. It sounds like it would be nice to have an extra day in Hawaii, but not when you aren't prepared for it... especially when you have a three year old in tow. Their plane landed two hours ago thankfully (I've been refreshing the airport page all night) and they just waked in the door looking haggard. I guess there was a rain storm which led to a rock slide which meant the flight crew couldn't get to the plane. And the airport kicked the passengers out because it's technically illegal to camp out in the terminal so they had to got to the only hotel open. Let's just say my aunt was pissed when she got home. My uncle though was pretty pleased because the day delay meant he was off the hook about going to site for work. Instead he gets an extra three days off on top of the two weeks he's already going to get. One more hour until rush hour dies down and I can finally get a little sleep in my own bed. Celebrate with me, today is a great day.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment