Friday, December 23, 2016

Year 4, Day 305

Morning. So today's song is Body Parts by Plain White T's.


Awhile ago I made a post that was incredibly vague saying I was excited about something, but I couldn't say what that something is. Well now I can. So the thing that happened is that my sister is engaged! I knew because her fiance (whoa) told me before anyone else and used me as a confidant in his excitement. Of course that meant I wasn't allowed to say anything for obvious reasons.

Near the end there it was all a bunch of confusion. The two of them headed up to the place where my uncle got married immediately after our Christmas celebration and I discreetly asked him if he was bringing the ring on the trip. He told me that he wasn't going to do it and that she said no...which was insane since she herself had told me days ago that she wanted a ring. I guess because I questioned him he brought it and popped the question at the top of Sulphur Mountain. When they got back I found out that she didn't say no she was just aware of his plans and told him not to feel obligated to rush it. Long story short they're engaged now and everyone is super happy especially the two of them. It'll be a really long wait until an actual wedding I'm sure, but this is amazing news enough for the holidays!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment