Hiya. So today's song is Lay It All On Me by Rudimental featuring Ed Sheeran.
I mentioned Rudimental earlier, said I'd feature them and today I'm delivering on that promise. Ed Sheeran is just a bonus. Rudimental is a drum and bass band from England made up of four members. I always assumed it was one person so bit of a shock for me when I started to look them up. The band name came about thanks to a music teacher and a forgotten book. One of the members has called himself Rudiments as a DJ, and when they decided to become a band, they adjusted the name for the group. Throughout their career they've won multiple awards and worked with a lot of influential artists, creating some amazing tracks for you to check out. This one is only the icing on the cake, so keep looking them up if you like it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment