Thursday, December 8, 2016

Year 4, Day 290

Hi guys. So today's song is Runnin' by Naughty Boy featuring Beyonce and Arrow Benjamin.


I've obviously already showed off Beyonce's music, and I believe I also featured Naughty Boy before, but Arrow Benjamin is new, so I'm going to focus on him. He's an English singer songwriter who seems to still be pretty new to big name music, with this song being his most notable piece. He has also written his own single recently and worked with Beyonce on a song from her Lemonade album. I'm guessing that's probably how the two of them ended up on this single together. He's worked with some other famous DJ's as well including Major Lazer and Rudimental (who will be featured in a few days.) I expect that he's going to do some pretty great things so keep your eye out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment