Friday, December 9, 2016

Year 4, Day 291

Hello. So today's song is Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit.


This is an older group that formed in 1994. I could spout a lot of facts about these guys at you, but I think you get all the information about them that you need from the quote about their band name. "The name is there to turn people's heads away. A lot of people pick up the disc and go, 'Limp Bizkit. Oh, they must suck.' Those are the people that we don't even want listening to our music." It was the 90's so I guess I should be admiring them sticking it to the man, but seriously? If you want to turn people off that badly then why even make music. Don't be snobbish about your own fans because it kind of makes me hate you.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment