Hi. Today's song is My Immortal by Evanescence.
Fuck it's cold. This weeks it's going to consistently be -25 degrees Celsius and that's not including the windchill. I'm going to try not to complain though because this is literally the first week that actually feels like winter and the fact that we waited this long for it is a miracle in itself. Plus there has only been one huge dump of snow which means there still isn't enough snow for my car to get stuck, but there is enough to make it look like a winter wonderland. I will say this about the cold: it's giving me an excuse to comment on all the posts I see about Americans complaining that 20 degrees Fahrenheit is cold. And I will continue to do it until someone from the Yukon comes down here to beat me up haha. Moral of the story cold is relative, we all like to complain and gloat simultaneously. No matter what your weather is like stay safe out there!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment