Monday, December 29, 2014

Year 3, Day 249

Hey. So today's song is Anything, Anything by Dramarama.


I've spent the last two nights watching every episode made of Brooklyn Nine Nine. Why? It's my end of the deal to convince Anna to watch one of my shows. Sometimes the stigma of the things I like makes other people not want to give it a chance, so I end up going to the extreme to prove it's good. Examples in the past include me watching all the Lord of The Rings movies in one day despite not having any interest, and watching an entire animated series about a guy who's allergic to women....that one was weird.I'm just one of those people who really likes spending my time in any other world than my own, and yes I'm aware that that makes it seem like I hate my life. That notion would generally be correct. So I delve into movies, books, video games, and tv shows with a vengeance other people in my life don't share. It's an obsession that I will need to stop or at least semi replace with something a lot better for my health in the new year. Apparently in my age group being able to recite every character's bio and entire plot lines for a series isn't as impressive as going on a hike without dying....when exactly did everyone grow up around me? I don't know what happened, someone needs to explain the to me.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment