Saturday, December 27, 2014

Year 3, Day 247

Hi. Today's song is Take On Me by a-ha.


I just got home. I slept basically all day yesterday and then woke up at 5:30 when Anna texted me. She was bored and wanted to hang out, so we went on an adventure to find food and do things. In all actuality we just drove around contemplating what to do next when the restaurant we go to was closed because of boxing day. So we decided to go to Sammy's and hang out with Will, and get pizza. I have to say that the pizza guys were amazing. They were really bored obviously and were thoroughly happy when Anna went along with their humor and took it to a whole new level. We ended up discussing the brilliance of the idea of warm pop served in pizza boxes (this was all a very sarcastic conversation) while the other woman waiting for food looked at us like we were insane. We got to their place and hung out for a bit before Sammy got off work and was going to a Starbucks. Unfortunately it wasn't open even though Will told her it was, which was the icing on the cake of a very bad day. So Anna found a Starbucks that was open for another half hour and she and I got our shoes and coats on in a whirlwind of fury to retrieve the drink to make Sammy happy. By the time we got outside to the car, Sammy had pulled up in her car...so we whipped around beside her and told her to get in quickly. We got there in time, came back with the drinks and a content Sammy and watched the Princess Bride. Then Sammy went to bed so Will, Anna and I watched Zombieland, then Anna brought me back to my place. It was altogether great, but I think my sleep schedule is messed up now and I'll probably sleep all day again, so you get this blog now despite it being three hours into the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment