Sunday, December 7, 2014

Year 3, Day 227

Hiya. Today's song is Don't Know Nothing by Maroon 5.


So I'm at my uncle's again today. They had to go out of town for a funeral, which means I get free reign of the house for a few days. Just like last time I started off by belting music, although this time it was all Christmas music. The last couple of hours I've been stuck in a bad Christmas movie loop (a.k.a the cheesiest movies in existence.) No seriously, I cringe watching the awkward moments. For example: the Mistle-tones. I do like the movie, and the one guy singing Burning Love was possibly my favorite moment in any holiday movie, but some scenes I have to change the channel for. I am an awkward enough person in life, I can't handle watching other people go through it. These cheesy Christmas movies did give me an idea for a horrible holiday marathon though, so Sammy and I will be doing that on Friday. I have to choose two films, one will probably be Mistle-tones but the other one is a mystery currently. So if you have any ideas let me know!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment