Monday, December 22, 2014

Year 3, Day 242

Hi. Today's song is Speed Of Sound by Coldplay.


When I was over at Anna's a few days ago she showed me this thing on the internet that she's doing. I thought it seemed pretty cool so I have been trying it out and want to share it with you guys. So it's called HabitRPG and basically makes your life into a video game. It's a great way for me to be held accountable to my new attempt and exercising, eating and being healthy in the new year. I say new year only because it's about a week away, but it is in no way a new year's resolution (because no one ever keeps those.) Anyway you put in daily tasks you need to complete as well as goals for completing stuff that would be done once and take longer than a day. You also can add habits, and have points given for good behavior or taken for bad. Since my health thing is something I'm doing by myself (because I can't count on anyone else) I can use this to make sure I keep up with it, because I don't want to die....in real life and in the game. Each task you don't complete and check off by end of day takes away health. So today was my full day and I'm trying to get them all done, which includes writing this blog post. So now I'm going to go check it off and I'll see you tomorrow!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment