Hi guys. So today's song is Christmas TV by Slow Club.
Okay, so this song isn't exactly a Christmas song, which is why I didn't showcase it before the holidays, but I figured it would be a good one to wind down the festivities with. I also realized that I never actually told you about my Christmas when I said I would. So I might as well do that now. Going from where I left off my uncle Jody showed up with his wife and daughter, then proceeded to make fun of the ones who still weren't there. After about half an hour, Will showed up at the exact same time as my uncle Charlie and Kristine (his wife) to complete the group. We ate dinner, which was supposed to be a potluck type thing but actually turned into a everyone-bring-food-and-cook-it-in-grandma's-kitchen meal. In any case it worked out and then we opened gifts. Because we do the secret Santa typically it means there aren't any gifts, so basically we all sat around and watched Mya open her gifts. Luckily that took up enough time that when we were doing the gift exchange Sammy was off work and actually there. The gift thing went surprisingly well...it seemed like everyone got a gift that was tailored to them (except for me, but that's fine). My grandpa got car stuff, Sammy and grandma got books, mom got a gift-card, Will got Tupperware, Kristine got a spice rack, Charlie got Flames memorabilia and a Tim's mug and tuque, Betina got a Starbucks mug and I got a blender thing. The best was my uncle Jody who got the one I made. It was a collection of Rejected Princesses stories, and a tiara, feather boa, bead necklaces, and ninja swords. He made a big fuss about it, but I know for a fact he plays pirates with Betina's nieces all the time so it worked out. Plus it gave everyone a chance to roast him and take pictures of him rockin a hot pink boa. All the baking is gone because everyone ate it, and my uncle Charlie took a bunch home so it was a success. I am so cookie'd out now though haha! Oh well, it was a good Christmas and I think everyone had fun. That's what matters.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment