Sunday, December 28, 2014

Year 3, Day 248

Hello. So today's song is Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol.


Oh my sleep schedule is so fucked up. It's completely turned around again to where I sleep all day and stay up all night. This would be fine if I lived somewhere like New York, but where I live basically everything closes by ten pm, and plus during the holidays nothing is open in general. I learned something today about one of my new tv shows. There are actually three movies that predate it, starring the same dude. I torn about whether to watch those movies, then restart the series because it might not feel the same (since I believe the rest of the cast is different.) It's the same reason I like to choose either the movies or the books of stuff. What if one thing ruins the other? I don't want that. I would rather only know half the story than have the entire thing tainted....ugh I don't know. I think for now I'll stick with the series and think on the movies for a bit. Just a little heads up for you guys is that as I write this I'm finding new music from unfeatured artists that I hope to show you after the new year. So be prepared for that!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment