Hi. So today's song is Somebody Loves You by Betty Who.
As promised I shall explain my plan. My family has been talking about consolidating all of the recipes passed down through generation and generation instead of the vast amount a faded (to the point they're unreadable) recipe cards. I have heard about the goal to do this since I was a kid, and now I have decided to do something about it. I am making a legitimate family cookbook. I've done the formatting and now I need to take and transpose all of the recipes into text on the computer, then organize it all by section. Then I have to start putting them all into the formatting within their sections, and decide if there is too many and I need another book. I already titled it to give room for four cookbooks, so it's not a big deal if I do have a lot, but it's just a very time consuming project. Not to mention that I'm putting pictures in the book too, which means I'm going to have to make every single item before I publish the whole thing. Safe to say that this will take me more than a year to do. So that's what I've been doing, and why I've kind of sucked lately at doing the blog. I wish I could say it'll get better, but I can't promise. I will try though.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment