Sup. Today's song is Take Me To A Higher Plane by Kate Nash.
So this video is actually a live session of the song, meaning it is all the raw recording you see going on in the video. Granted it means it isn't as polished as the CD version, but that's a given. It seems my mind has been made up for me on the two job dilemma. One of the jobs I applied to offered to give me one shift a week, which is really a non-job. Considering the time of the other one that I really want to overlap with this one shift, I've decided it's not worth it. I am not desperate enough to take a job that is only one shift, not even eight hours, and every holiday. If that's all a company is willing to offer, then they shouldn't even be putting that posting out when another employee can easily take on the excess labor. It just doesn't make sense to me...So that's my rant for today. Hopefully I've gotten it out of the way and the rest of my day will be stellar. I'll see how long it lasts, it'll be like an experiment. I'll let you know what happens.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment