Saturday, December 13, 2014

Year 3, Day 233

Hi. Today I give you Rumour by Chloe Howl.


YouTube is such a good time waster. I realized that I wasn't actually subscribed to one of the YouTubers that I watch, and since they changed the formatting and everything, his videos weren't popping up in the recommended area. So I've been watching Tyler Oakley videos for the last couple hours. How upbeat and funny they are has helped to keep me awake, but now I'm stuck in that half awake half asleep haze where your eyes don't want to stay open anymore, and if it was too late to sleep three and a half hours ago it is definitely too late to sleep now. I still have another 3 and half hours until everyone else wakes up then one more hour until breakfast. I need to stay awake....maybe I'll go on tumblr for away, that's a pretty good time suck. I really should be doing more recipes but I'm so tired of those already haha! Okay I know I'm super boring and not interesting in the slightest so there is the song. Listen to it, do whatever.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment