Hey guys. Today I give you Dragon by Alyson Stoner.
So I had the fun task of dealing with drunk Will last night. Drunk Will is not a common occurrence, but he is annoying enough that you would never be able to deal with it on a regular basis.Basically this is how the story goes: While I was hanging out with Anna, Sammy and Will went with Hunter and Hunter's friends to the hockey game, but they had some kind of deal. The deal got them free pizza and beer and Boston Pizza, then a party bus ride to the game and nose bleeder seats. Well, Sammy wasn't drinking and Hunter drinks slowly so Will used up the drink tickets (totaling five beers) then had four more at the game. You need to factor in too that the game beers are referred to as cocaine beer...they don't actually have cocaine, they just get you a hell of a lot drunker faster than normal. After the game Sammy took the party bus home because the rest of them wanted to go out, but as soon as Sammy got back she got a message from Will about how they lost the other girls and to come get him and Hunter. We needed to get Hunter and her car back to her place for the next say so Sammy drove Hunter's car and I followed behind in mine. We picked them up and then drove to her house and dropped her off. By now there are four people in my car, one of them a very sick Will. I made it almost home, about a neighborhood or two away and had to pull over so he could puke....Well that didn't happen. Instead he ran down the fucking alley and deked into somebody's yard because he didn't want back in the car! So Anna chased him down the road and Sammy and I followed in the car. We ended up having to just let him walk for ten minutes while I creeped after him like some stalker, then he puked, then got back in the car and started weeping about his tooth. I was 100% done with him and just drove back as quickly as possible. Ugh, drunk people. Everyone says that I wont understand until I've been drunk, but I have zero interest in being that bad. It serves no appeal, hence why I'm almost 22 and still never been.So let this be a life lesson: don't get horribly drunk because you are a nightmare to everyone else and also if you are trying to take care of a drunk person do not let them out of the car.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment