Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Year 3, Day 237

Hi. Today's song is Brainwashed by Ultraviolet Sound.


Guys....I suck. I don't know what happened, but I was so damn tired today that I slept through all of my alarms and just woke up now, which means that everything I was supposed to do today has not been done. I'm so mad that I messed up because I really wanted today to be productive! I was going to go and get all the Christmas shopping done, then go pick up everything I'm missing for the baking and then I would have peace of mind! But no. No, today my body was like "oh hey you know what would be more fun? Sleeping forever!" Urgh. I don't want to go out now because it'll be crazy busy, so I think I'm devoting the rest of my time to doing a full clean (since Christmas is here this year) then at least that's done. When I clean I listen to the most ridiculous songs because I goof around as much as I clean. Usually it ends with me wearing sunglasses and singing into the broom/mop while dancing and pointing at stuff as if it's my audience. My dad caught me once and it was a very awkward situation for both of us... This song is an example of what I might play, so it can be the song for today. I'm gunna head off so I actually do something.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment