Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Year 3, Day 222

Hey guys. So today's song is No Envy No Fear by Joshua Radin.


I'm stuck at home today. My car is in for 'winterizing'. Usually I wouldn't even bother on my car, but my grandpa got a jump scare when he almost crashed so he kind of made the appointment for me then just stole my car to take it in...reasons my spare set of car keys should probably be taken away from them. Although it's a good system. My family collectively has keys to everyone's stuff. Like, I can get into my sister and my grandparent's houses; and my grandparents can get into everyone's places but my sisters, and can get in both mine and her cars. This way if we every forget our keys or lock our keys in the car (I've seen it happen) we aren't fucked. Since I'm stuck in the house I've been just kind of watching the grossness of outside through the window, and it dampened my mood so you get a slower, softer song today. It just feel right.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment