Saturday, December 13, 2014

Year 3, Day 232

Hello. So today's song is Beachin by Jake Owen.


The rapping in this song is ridiculous. If you are going to do new country sir, then do not add in the rapping. First of all, you suck at it. Some people were made to speak their lines, some were not. For example Iggy Azalea has a voice bred for rapping (although that may just be my reaction to the accent that comes out a bit), whereas Miley Cyrus should never be allowed near that genre. I know that I can't rap worth a damn, so I don't attempt to. Second, don't ruin a good thing! If not for that part I would love the song because the chorus is so catchy. Ugh...I know genre mashing is second nature now, but sometimes I can't comprehend the results. Whatever, I'm done. No more ranting. It's too late for me to sleep now because I have to get up early so I'm gunna go fall into a black hole of YouTube.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment