Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Year 3, Day 230

Hey everyone. So today's song is Angel by Shaggy ft. Rayvon.



Remember when I told you guys that I had a lot of Christmas baking to do? Well even I have underestimated the task at hand. As of right now (because it's not even finished yet) there are seventeen different items I will be attempting to whip up. The list has doubled in size these past two days, and that's only from talking to three people. My family, or at least immediate family on the one side adds up to eleven. Yeah that's right, think of how big my actual complete family is and if I had to bake for them....it would never happen. Most of it at least I have sorted. I've either made it before, helped someone make it, or have a bunch of recipes to choose from. Some though will be a challenge. Like dream bars. I don't know what those are, I don't know what goes in them, I've never seen them before in my life. Cookies, loaf, squares, fudge, cheesecake, popcorn UGH...at least my family gets quite the variety. I will show you a picture of all my creations when I do it. And I will have pictures to go along with my other project...I'll explain tomorrow.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment