Hello. So today's song is Do What You Like by Bad Boy Bill.
Anna's home from Lethbridge, so her and I have been attempting to do the Christmas baking.I brought a shit ton of stuff to her house so she didn't have to be around cats (allergies) and she said no one would be home today. Well that part was inaccurate because I saw every member of her family at one point or another. We managed to make chocolate chip, butterscotch, gumdrop, shortbread, and sugar cookies. We burnt some, had to start over from scratch on a few, but for the most part it was a success. We even tried to get somewhat fancy with the sugar cookies. We split the dough in half then added food coloring to one half, rolled out both balls of dough then put the blue one on top of the other. Then we rolled it up and cut it like a yule log. The effect was a pretty psychedelic looking batch of cookies. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but we still have a bunch more to do so once I've made everything I'll just do one big spread of it all on the table. So until that's done here's today's song. Enjoy.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment