Hey. So today's song is Shake Up Christmas performed by Eclipse 6.
Okay, I figured I would write this while I have some time. It's basically at an in between point where half the people have come and gone or are on their way. I got up this morning and made cheesecake with my grandma. While we were doing that, my sister showed up with wrapping paper and my uncle showed up with his 19 month old. So grandma switched to making breakfast and we all hung out wrapping things, cooking turkey and playing with Mya. My uncle and Mya took off to go home and nap (and retrieve Betina) so Sammy and I put on our Christmas hats and went to Anna's to drop off cookies for her family. We talked to Anna for a bit, Sammy hugged her dad which made him hug me...so I shared an awkward hug with her dad then came back to my grandparents. As soon as I walked in the door I had to go back out and let my mom in the building. So right now Sammy has left to go to work, my grandpa has gotten back from dialysis and is eating peanuts beside me, and my mom and grandma are conserving tape so they can finish wrapping everything. This is as calm as it's going to get today... the rest of my family is showing up within the next hour, so I'll update you on that tomorrow. Anyway, the song!! This is my holiday song for this year that I found. There is always one that sticks with you. I had thought it would be yesterday's song, but from the first few seconds of hearing this one I fell in love with it. I know this isn't technically the artist, but if there is ever a time when a capella music can run free: its Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment