Saturday, December 6, 2014

Year 3, Day 226

Hey guys. So today's song is Chandelier by Sia.


I had breakfast with my family this morning. That's not really odd because every Saturday I have breakfast with my grandparents, but today my uncle Charlie and Kristine came. If you've been following this blog for awhile you'd remember them as the ones who got married last December. It was fun seeing everybody, and a lot of crude humor made it's way across the table (as always happens with my family.) Charlie harassed me about jobs again, and told me to go back to Wholesale because he wants stuff from there haha! Yeah...not gonna happen. I have volunteered myself to do the Christmas baking this year, my way of contributing to the potluck-esque thing we're going to have, so I asked everyone for requests. I will have a lot to do. So far I know I need to make my grandma's signature cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. Then along with that Sammy wants nanaimo bars that she can actually eat (she's lactose-intolerant and wants the super chocolatey things?!) and mini homemade oreo cookies because the regular size is gigantic. My grandma wants Christmas cookies/sugar cookies, and hasn't asked for but absolutely loves gumdrop cookies. Charlie today also said sugar cookies and shortbread cookies...then "basically anything we can't buy"...so in other words I need to assume I'm baking for an army. Not to mention I need to make crown shaped cookies for my Christmas box and I have never attempted that before. Good thing I've been baking since I could walk, otherwise this would be daunting. I'm curious if you guys do any baking over the holidays. Let me know in the comments!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment