Hello. So today's song is Nice To Know Ya by k-os.
My friend Anna was supposed to come up for Will's birthday thing this weekend, but alas it seems she has better things to do...which is understandable. She has a life with her own friends and what not in Lethbridge, and it has nothing to do with me and mine here. I have to say though, as much as I understand friends growing apart as they get older, having it happen absolutely sucks. Other friends of mine it was abrupt. No contact, no seeing them around, nothing in common anymore. Ripping the band-aid off fast is better in this situation and I think I'm going to need to do that on my own now. I'm cool with being a loner, it's my natural state...so this post is acting as a bit of a goodbye to anyone who I've been friends with and am not now. At least we had a good run. I know I may sound like I'm being melodramatic, but the drifting has been happening for more than two years, and today I just don't have the patience to wait for friends when I could be living.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment