Hello. Today I give you I'm A Freak by Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull.
So...I just woke up...and it's 10:30 on a Saturday night. I've always been horrible at keeping a sleep schedule, but this is just sad. It is completely screwed up! Now my whole family is asleep, the world is closed and I'm just sitting in my room fully awake as if it was first thing in the morning. I guess I'll be spending the night finishing Buffy The Vampire Slayer series on my computer, then I can catch up on my other tv shows that I've been avoiding for weeks. To my friends who always ask why I know so many weird things exist on the internet, or how I have time to catch up on so much pop culture: this is why. I have a serious problem and I really should have some vast studies prepared and actually learn shit during this time instead, but that requires planning. And I hope to get my sleep sorted out when I actually have things to do during the day. Anyway I just wanted to give you a heads up that I have a lot of radio hits that are on the list, so I'm going to go a little top 20 crazy for the next little while and get it all out right now. So if you hate that stuff, come back in a week or two and see where I'm at.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment