Hello everyone! So today's song is Sleeping With A Friend by Neon Trees.
Today Sammy and I are working on stuff for Will's birthday. It's a secret to him, but he has never once in his life even thought about my blog, so I can let you guys in on the plan! Basically it's a city wide scavenger hunt leading to his big birthday present from Sammy. We're enlisting the help of lots of his pals and I'm going to make sure he heads to the right places. I've been rhyming clues all day, and feel like Dr. Seuss right now....it's kind of driving me crazy, but is also hilarious. Sammy has everything at her house, which I think will end badly since her place is also his place, and he may eventually find it all. Oh well, she's the girlfriend and it's her show, I'm just helping with it. There's about nine different clues, all that take him to a new person and place, and will be an adventure that takes all day. I'll keep you posted when we go through with it about how it goes. Until then, you guys get some more Neon Trees because I'll never get tired of their stuff and I hope you wont either.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment