Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Year 3, Day 180

Hey guys. So today's song is You Always Make Me Smile by Kyle Andrews.


Now this is how you make a music video! Get a bunch of people together and break some world records. I think I had shown another video that did that too (I wanna say Weezer, but don't quote me on that) and it's because the concept is so cool. And especially this record, just look how much fun everyone is having! As it says in the video, there are 4,000 people having an epic water balloon fight with 120,000 water balloons with the singer right in the middle of it getting pelted with water from every direction. I feel bad for his guitar being in it lol. The song is perfect for an event like this and whoever decided they would do this for the video was a genius. I just wanted to point a finger and the cool things that happen, despite us not knowing about them. So enjoy this and if you know of something cool that you think I'd like, tell me in the comments.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment