Sunday, October 12, 2014

Year 3, Day 171

Hi. Today's song is Whole Again by All Night Chemists.

Photo rights to Gabriel Trujillo.

This song choice may seem kind of cheesy since I spent the day with my family, but I thought that it was appropriate. Technically thanksgiving is tomorrow, but coordinating everyone's extended family gatherings meant that today was ours. I don't know what other families are like, but mine is amazing in how we show we care. Basically we all sit around my grandma's table playing games and mocking each other for hours. Honestly, dry humor and sarcasm run rampant at all gatherings. As my sister and I have gotten older, crude humor has been added to the list. It makes for an amazing holiday, and although this year was different (in a lot of ways) I really needed to feel connected. I'm the only one who doesn't have another celebration to attend, since I'm eternally single, but I'll probably end up crashing the one my sister is throwing for her boyfriend's siblings. Unfortunately since it is at her place, Sticks will will be banned outright, and we didn't play it today. I'll have to wait until christmas.... oh well, it was still an entertaining day and my cousin was awesome. That would be my one year old cousin, she counts as one of the changes for this year. Anyway that's all I got for you, so for any Canadian friends reading this: Happy Thanksgiving! and for anyone else reading this: Happy Thanksgiving! for whenever your celebration is.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment