Hello everybody! So today's song is Colourblind by Glenn Morrison ft. Andrew Cole.
I doubt this will shock any of you, but I have never been to a party. I'm not talking birthday party or anything like that, but a legitimate party. For no apparent reason. The closest I get is a bonfire I went to in High River with a bunch of people I didn't know, who didn't want to know me where the guy I liked swooned for someone younger than me. Not what I'd call a fun time.So while I hang out at home, other people go out and party then tell me about their escapades. For example, Sammy and Will yesterday went to a party and Will got hilariously (embarrassingly to Sammy) drunk. It involved beer pong, bromances and a lack of pants, most of which he didn't seem to remember.It made for a good story for me to hear, but I don't think they'll be invited to a party by those guys again. I want to hear any fun stories you guys have from outings. Tell me in the comments.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment