Hey Guys. Today's song is The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song by The Flaming Lips.
So yeah I did end up going to Sammy's thanksgiving. I actually was there first, as Greg and Lauren opted to do different things that day. They did show up eventually though. We all played games on their Wii and just basically hung out for hours on end until Sammy and Will had to call it a night since they work tomorrow. So now I'm at home, and have a huge headache that comes with hanging out with teenagers all day. It's late, I'm tired and the day is basically over, so I'm just going to put this here. It's the weirdest video I've ever seen and I'm not exactly sure why they are taping food to these people and then sending others after them...the whole thing is strange so you should watch it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment