Monday, October 6, 2014

Year 3, Day 165

What's up. Today's song is Your Highness by Jewel & Blair.

Them as Pixikill

These are the close ups shot for a music video. I haven't looked for the actual video because this is good enough. Jewel & Blair is an old name for their group, now they go by Pixikill with their band, who I believe I've shown you before...otherwise they're on the list for later. I follow them on Facebook and they actually direct music videos as well as do their music so check out their stuff if you're curious. Okay, what the hell is WikiWorldBook?? I was on a different computer to write this, so I googled my blog (because I'm lame and have no other way to find it when not on my computer) and I found something weird. This blog, this exact thing that's mine was attached to the wikiworldbook for people with my name. Of course, absolutely none of the profiles or pictures are me because mine is about as common a name as John Smith, but basically all the links were for here. It kinda freaked me out to be honest.  I'm fine with people reading this obviously or why have it online, I've just never found something that connected to me before. And I've been googling myself since junior high. You get comedians, writers, actors, photographers (apparently we're a creative bunch), doctors, athletes, and atheist-blogger-haters before you would get to me. I don't think I even make the top 25 pages on Google search. I should probably be happy that I have such a blend-able name, but I'm not happy when trying to make a professional email. That sucks. I'm just curious if you guys have checked yourself lately to see how you measure up to...well the other you's.

No comments:

Post a Comment