Hi. So today's song is Saviour by Reachback.
I love the concept of this video. When I was younger I never really got into comic books or anything like that, I think mostly because I had never really seen anything. I never had a brother who was into it, and neither was my mom or dad (Sammy had a vast Barbie collection) and I had never seen any signs of that stuff at any friend's houses ever. It's only later in life...aka the last couple of years where I have gotten into it. I love basically everything Marvel has ever made, and have learned entirely too much about origin stories. Comic Con sounds like the funnest thing I could ever go to, and all the actors I love are always at them, but I still haven't gone, and I'd have no idea what to go as. This band gets major props for doing the comic world justice. First with the comics themselves (Buffy and Harley Quinn) then the shirts that I wish I owned, and the costumes are so good. Bonus points for the Wonder Woman spin at the end. Plus I mean, points for being an epically great song that I've had stuck in my head for days. Just all around awesome, so you guys should check it out. And if you have any ideas about a possible costume for me, let me know. The more ideas the better.
Peace.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment