Sunday, October 26, 2014

Year 3, Day 185

Hiya. Today's song is American Girl by Bonnie McKee.


Yes, still awake. Nothing has changed except that I've gone through a few hours of Buffy and am getting closer and closer to the series finale. Weird things have been happening in it: singing, heart to hearts in cemeteries, unexplained international deaths...the works. I had started watching again because I realized I'd only seen to season 3, so I've been watching absolutely all of it. To be honest watching so much at once I'm kinda getting done with it now, but I'm pushing through to the end. There's only about ten episodes left. As done with the show as I am right now, I still love it and I definitely agree Joss Whedon is the man. I want him to make more female characters because he's so good at them. And I really want him to be a part of the Black Widow movie if that ever happens. Anyway, that's all I'm thinking about. Hopefully I'll have something better to say when I see people in a few hours. Until then, here's some ridiculous pop music.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment