Thursday, October 2, 2014

Year 3, Day 161

What's up! So today I have for you ATL to LA to ME by STAMPS the band.


I am now a consultant! No this isn't a job that I've gotten, I'm still waiting on that. The biodiesel thing we worked so much on in school is for sure being picked up by Enactus, and their team that's taking over wants us on board. It may have something to do with the fact that we are the ones with all the contact information for the companies who wanted in on the project. Though I have no interest in presenting again I guess I'll like being the expert on something. Which means that today I need to familiarize myself with our stuff again so I can actually answer questions. That should be fun... So this band. I guess there are a lot of bands that have similar names so I'm hoping this is the correct picture and typing for this one. As far as I can tell these guys are from Los Angeles. I can't figure out if this group is different than Stamps the Band and it's really bothering me. This is the problem with having both male and female singers, and not having every video labelled the same. If you guys know what the deal is please enlighten me.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment