Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Year 3, Day 160

Hi guys. Today's song is Daylight by Matt and Kim.


I have nothing really going on today except having a marathon of Castle. I've never seen it before, but I started watching it and it seems awesome so far. I'm up to season two now, and I laughed for a solid ten minutes at the reference to Firefly. They brought it in perfectly! Ugh I miss that show... I had seen a post the other day that said "the generation that cancelled Firefly and removed Pluto’s planetary status are getting too old to stop us bringing both of them back." Well, from an article I read, Pluto has it's status back so now we just need more Firefly!! Anyway this is a song from 2008, and it's such a happy tune so I thought it was a good one to show off.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment