Hey. Today's song is No Rain by Blind Melon.
Ugh, I feel so grodey today. Sometimes I hate being a woman... All I want to do is sleep and consume chocolate and stab myself with an icepick to remove the pain of cramps. This is the time of the month that I feel terrible and progressively get worse as the week goes. So to counteract the gross feeling I have I'm going to be putting up happy songs. This song is the first example of this and is actually perfect to start it off since it came out the year I was born. It's cool that this song has been around for so long, and yet everyone still knows what it is. I had never realized what band it was, but I could sing along if it played, so I deem that it has stood the test of time and therefore deserves a spot on the list. Enjoy!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment