Saturday, October 4, 2014

Year 3, Day 162

Hello. So today's song is Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode.


I had the meeting with Enactus today. It was kind of incredible. This little project that we were working on as a school assignment, just two of us doing most of it has now evolved into a team of about twenty people. And it's not just business students trying to figure it out like we were doing, but lots of engineering students and some who have their PhD. Color me impressed that something I started is leveling up into the big leagues and will actually be completed. Our theoretical design will become a reality! The only problem with this whole thing is that our biodiesel guru is no longer at SAIT. I can't really imagine us doing the project without Connor, but there's no way to find him now that he's gone. I just wish I knew what happened to make him leave... I'll have to buck up for the team and work past it so that's what I'm going to try to do. If you're wondering why this is so late, I actually went to the bar with Steph to talk about the project. It was awesome getting out to see friends that are mine (that I didn't make through other people) but I didn't stay long. Too many football fans everywhere. On the plus side I proved that I can have a life outside my nosy family so go me! Anyway, this is a pretty known song, so I don't think I need to explain it. It kind of suits the way biodiesel keeps popping up in my life. Apparently it can't get enough of me. Enjoy!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment