Saturday, October 18, 2014

Year 3, Day 177

Hey guys. So today's song is Tubthumping by Chumbawamba.


I have slept literally all day today. Side effect of that time of the month. So I slept for a full 17 hours, and I'm pale as all fuck, so my family is super concerned and assume I'm dying. That makes them hover and get on my nerves, which are also shortened this week.To make matters worse my grandpa keeps printing out job postings for me which only makes me depressed. I appreciate the attempt at support, but when giving me job postings he could at least make sure I actually qualify for them. I'm trying to counteract my nasty thoughts with the happiness this songs gets me, and so far it's working. I've never not heard this song and had my mood lifted so it's a long time coming having it on this list. And hopefully it'll bring your mood up a little bit.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment