Monday, April 30, 2018

Year 5, Day 171

Hey. So today's song is Amsterdam by Nothing But Thieves.


This is a British Alt rock band who formed in 2012. I can't find information about them from before they signed with a label, which they did in 2014. Their first single exploded on the radio, and since then they've done lots of touring with some pretty big name people. They released their debut album in 2015, and that went huge too. Their second album came out in 2017, which is where this song is from. And I am not ashamed to admit that I legitimately sat there staring at the album cover in the video trying to decided if the horse was moving or not. Mad props to whoever designed that because it's amazing. So this isn't the only song by them that I have slated to show, so hopefully you guys like this one and will be excited for the next.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment