Thursday, April 5, 2018

Year 5, Day 146

Hello everyone. Today's sing is Glitter In The Air by Pink.


I know I've shown you Pink before, and I'm going to again at some point so instead of an overview I wanted to send a thought your way instead. The other day my sister and I were talking and we ended up on blood types (don't ask me how or why, our conversations often end up down strange avenues). She knew hers, but I have never known mine. So we call our mom. Apparently I match my mom, my grandma, and my grandpa. So I assume that means I also match my uncles because that's how genetics work. My sister matches my dad. So us always joking about the Fisher blood? For her it's true. After looking into it a bit I'm pretty solid on how the letter grade gets figured out, but I'm still a little fuzzy on the positive/negative situation... Anyway I thought it was interesting, but I wanted to ask you guys if you've ever thought about it. So if you're curious, go check out and see if you are the same as your parents, and your parents' parents. If you find anything interesting I'd love to hear.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment