Monday, April 23, 2018

Year 5, Day 164

Morning! So today's song is Problem by Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea.


I've definitely talked about both of these people before so I'm not going to get into their careers. I'm sure I've mentioned too that I'm really not that big of a fan of Iggy, she just seems insincere as a person, and I think I've mentioned how I liked Ariana as a teen actress, then was a bit put off by her over-sexualized phase, then how I was pleasantly surprised by how she handled the tragedy at her concert. That's all still how I feel and I don't have much else to say about them. So instead I'm going to rant. I need it, bear with me. So I took a job that I didn't want out of social pressure from society standards and my family. I hate it. I want to quit, I tried to quit. The problem is I work for a family friend, so it's not as simple as going I'm done and walking out. Instead she guilt tripped me because the guy I replaced is gone and she has literally no one to do the shift I do if I leave (I work solo the whole time). And she knows guilt works on me. I am a flawed person that can't say no and feels like shit if I inconvenience someone. So I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. My sister's advice is to give it three months and then if I still feel like offing myself I can leave and that at least gives this girl three months to find someone else. That's probably what will end up happening, but I'm not happy... is anyone though? You guys probably don't care, but that's my life right now. So if the blog suddenly drops off it's because I'm too mentally exhausted by this job that I couldn't write. I'll try not to let that happen though.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment