What's Up. Today's song is Mean by Taylor Swift.
This follows the trend from yesterday. I absolutely abhor the New Taylor. I know I'm most likely alone on that, but her new album annoys me so much. My sister loves it and tries to play it all the time while I help her with stuff on the computer, but it's just bad. Honestly half the music on my sister's iTunes makes me grimace, but Reputation most of all. I will always enjoy Red Taylor and Country Taylor, but I'll wait for her next incarnation to see if I'll still bop on her music. I mean I say all this knowing that I'm a casual listener to most everything at best. I'm not really obsessed with any one musician to a point of defending their weird choices. Anyway, regardless of your opinion, I hope you guys at least appreciate this song and let it be the indicator that country week is here. I should wait until stampede, but I don't want to. It just feels like now is a good time, so buckle up.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment