Saturday, April 14, 2018

Year 5, Day 155

Hi. So today's song is Yesterday's Song by Hunter Hayes.


That sentence makes me laugh, but I swear that's the title of the song. So Hunter Hayes actually started his career when he was two, which... I mean how does that happen? Anyway, he ended up being on a bunch of shows and by age seven was invited to perform at a White House lawn party. In 2008 he moved to Nashville (which is the country capital of the States if not the world) and by 2010 he co-wrote a song with Rascal Flatts. His debut album came out in 2011 and I give him props because he hand a hand in writing all the song and played all the instruments on it. Which is rare. His first single went gold, and with it he broke the record and became the youngest solo male act to top the Hot Country Songs List. He did a bunch of touring with other people and was nominated for a bunch of Grammy's. By 2014 he decided to break another record, earning a ranking in the Guinness Book of World Records by playing the most concerts in multiple cities in  24 hours. He's still around now and I can't wait to hear more from him.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment