Hey. Today I give you Anchor by Cailee Rae.
So Cailee is listed first and foremost as a social media star because I guess she used to be a Viner. When that was still a thing. She's eighteen and from Missouri, and got started with making covers. She self taught herself to play instruments, and can now play guitar, piano, drums, and cajone (which is a box shaped percussion instrument). Cailee has been doing her own music since 2016, and it's actually available on iTunes, so success? This is the first instance of me having to acknowledge an adult born in the 2000's. I know we've all joked about it, but it actually is happening now and it freaks me the fuck out. I'm old now. Us 90's babies are officially old. On the plus side, now boomers can stop blaming millennial for destroying shit and turn their annoyance on Gen Z. We're not the problematic ones anymore guys!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment