Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Year 5, Day 159

Today is Sammy's birthday, so she picked the song. It's Tearing Me Up by Bob Moses.


This year is a little weird for her. Will has the week off for her birthday, but because she is at a new job where she legit never knows when she's working until they call her we can't actually do anything for it. She doesn't seem upset, but I'd be a little miffed. It doesn't help too that I'm working again now so we're all in a weird place this week. Considering it's her birthday, I think this is a good enough time to update you all on her (or at least the stuff about her that you know). So she found a wedding dress! She's still debating about having a legit wedding or just doing a little legal thing and skipping the garish stuff, but she found something to wear regardless. One thing though is that after she mentioned it, our one aunt texted her and basically put "when is your wedding going to be because I have a lot of things on my schedule already." Sammy laughed, thought it was hilarious. I was livid because that's so fucking rude! One: isn't it like a rule that the bride doesn't have to plan around anyone's schedule but her own and the grooms? Two: Who says you're invited? I'm probably overreacting... I know I'm overreacting, but to be so self-centered is just...unfathomable to me. Anyway, Happy birthday to her! And I hope you guys enjoy the song.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment