Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Year 5, Day 165

Hey everyone. So today's song is Strip That Down by Liam Payne featuring Quavo.


I was going to spend a week and do a song from each of the members of One Direction, but I really wanted to show this song now. So obviously Liam got his start on X-Factor where he was put into the group that became One Direction. I'm not surprised that they have all split off to do their own thing now, honestly I'm surprised it took them this long, but they were on top so why not keep going. Anyway they've all started doing their own stuff, and it's cool because they all went in slightly different musical directions. This one was his. Quavo is the stage name of Quavious Keyate Marshall who is also a member of Migos. He started Migos with two other guys who he's related to and they've been pretty big on the hip hop charts the last couple years. Fun Fact: one of their concerts was actually stopped because all three got arrested. Quavo has been doing features on a lot of tracks lately so it's not surprising that this team up happened. And I love it. So hopefully you do too.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment